Caring for Hardwood Floors in Victoria and Vancouver Island
You want your floors to look their best, so here are some tips for their care just after installation:
- Avoid heavy traffic for the first 24 hours
- The full drying process requires seven days; do not replace mats or rugs during this time
- NEVER drag furniture across your floor
- Use felt pads on the feet of all your furniture
- Wipe up spills immediately
- DO NOT wash your floors for at least a week from the time of the final finish application
Following these guidelines will ensure a long life to the beautiful finish of your floors!
Ready for a New Floor?Image Hardwood Floors installs beautiful hardwood and other types of flooring!